We are committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 AA standard. However, some areas are currently not fully compliant for the reasons listed below.
If you need information on this website in a different format, like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or Braille, please contact us.
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
Accessing this site with assistive technology
For people requiring assistive technology and help with browser functionality, AbilityNet provide “My Computer, My Way”. It can help customise and enhance your digital experience to suit your unique needs and preferences.
To learn how to effectively translate to other languages, Kinsta provide a step-by-step guide for different browsers and devices.
All of our website content is made available to browser-specific translation services, such as Google Translate.
- Headings are not nested properly, which affects how users navigate through assistive technologies. This violates WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.3.1 (Info and Relationships).
- Missing alternative text on some images, making the images inaccessible to screen readers. This is non-compliant with WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.1.1 (Non-text Content).
- Some form controls lack associated labels, making them difficult to understand and operate via assistive technologies. This violates WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.3.1 (Info and Relationships).
- Some errors are not identified and described to the user in text alone, violating WCAG 2.1 success criterion 3.3.1 (Error Identification).
- Some links open new windows without warning, which can be disorienting for users, especially those using screen readers. This goes against WCAG 2.1 success criterion 3.2.1 (On Focus).
- Missing transcripts for audio-only content, which is non-compliant with WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.2.1 (Audio-only and Video-only (Prerecorded)).
- Text contrast is insufficient in some parts of the website, making it hard to read for users with low vision or color deficiencies. This violates WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.4.3 (Contrast (Minimum)).
- Some elements are not focusable or are missing focus indicators, making it hard to navigate with a keyboard. This goes against WCAG 2.1 success criterion 2.4.7 (Focus Visible).
To translate our website into another language, you can use the Google Translate toolbar, which is available here: https://www-sapphireclinics-com.translate.goog/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp
Once you have clicked the link, you will be taken to our home page, which will include a translation toolbar, allowing you to switch between many different languages.
What We’re Doing to Improve Accessibility
We are making sure that accessibility issues highlighted in this statement are being prioritised and fixed. Measures include:
- Reviewing form controls with the agency responsible for out website
- Reviewing multimedia files to add transcripts of critical audio-only content
- Reviewing HTML compliance, including viewport and keyboard accessibility with the agency responsible for out website
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, please contact us to report this.
Preparation of this Statement
This statement was generated in August 2023.
The website was tested by Unit Digital who performed a test against all level AA success criteria for WCAG 2.1.
The accessibility of this site will be reviewed on a regular basis, with a full site audit scheduled for February 2024. We will continue to update this statement with relevant changes.