Take the opportunity to register for a Free Learning Ticket for the GCI Virtual Summit: The leading global thought leadership event for those working with – or looking to learn more about – medical cannabis and cannabis medicine.
Featuring a world-class line up of Thought Leaders, you’re able to tune into sessions within the dedicated conferences: Medicine, Treatment & Patients and Research & Applied Science.
- Prescribing Medical Cannabis – Doctors’ Discussion on Dosing, Products and Managing Patients
- Endocannabinoid Education & Observational Data – A Clinician’s Path to Cannabis
- Combining Cannabinoid Treatment with Holistic Lifestyle Changes
- The Patients’ Perspective – Implications of Restricted Access
- Solving the Dosing Conundrum
- Cannabis Medicine for Patients with Crohn’s and Colitis
- UK Cannabis – The Disconnect Between Policy, Products and Patients
- Medical Cannabis in Germany – Getting Product to Patients
- Neurodevelopmental Syndromes and Treatment with Medical Cannabis
- Developing Studies to Optimise Potential Anti-Cancer Properties of Certain Cannabinoids
- Case Study: Pilot Data Breakthrough for Patients with Glioblastoma
- Overcoming Difficulties of Undertaking Research Projects on a Schedule 1 Drug
- Taking Cannabis Studies Through to Clinical Trials
- Pharmacological Actions and Potential Novel Therapeutic Uses of Cannabinoids
- Cannabinoid Research Advancements, Future Therapeutics & Adjunctive Treatments for COVID-19
Resulting from our partnership with GCI, when clinicians apply for a free ticket (and write ‘SAPPHIRE’ after their last name), your ticket will be upgraded for free, so that you’re able to access all of the sessions On-Demand following the event date.
NOTE: Please use your organisational/work email address to register, rather than personal (e.g. Gmail, Hotmail).