Website Sapphire Medical Clinics
Sapphire Medical Clinics was established in 2019 to provide doctors and patients with an expert opinion on their medical condition and help determine whether medical cannabis could be an option for their treatment. As the first CQC registered clinic in the UK, we are an accelerated start-up and are seeking an experienced and attentive patient co-ordinator to support the team and grow with the business.
The successful applicant will have experience of working in a fast paced, patient focused environment. They will be proactive and enthusiastic, with excellent attention to detail and problem – solving skills. They will ideally have had experience of talking to customers on the phone and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering patient queries by telephone and email
- Schedule and co-ordinate patient appointments to optimise client satisfaction
- Handling payments of appointments
- Personal and professional patient approach
- Maintain patients’ electronic health records
- Other administerial work if/when needed to support the wider team
Qualifications and Skills
- Professional in tone and information delivery
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must adhere to strictest levels of confidentiality
- Excellent customer/patient service skills
- High level of IT proficiency (MS Outlook, Excel, PPTX, Word)
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have a good telephone manner
STAFF HEALTH AND WELLBEING
You must take responsibility for your workplace health and wellbeing:
- Be physically active at work (i.e., take breaks away from your desk, taking the stairs where possible)
- When required, gain support related to Occupational Health, Human Resources, or other sources.
- Familiarise yourself with the health and wellbeing support available.
in addition to the above, it is expected that you will:
- Champion health and wellbeing.
- Encourage and support staff engagement in delivery of the service.
- Encourage staff to comment on development and delivery of the service.
- Ensure during 1:1’s / supervision with employees you always check how they are.
HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
Sapphire Medical will take all reasonably practical steps to ensure your health, safety and welfare while at work. You must familiarise yourself with our Health & Safety policy, and its safety and fire rules. It is your legal duty to take care for your own health and safety as well as that of your colleagues.
It is the responsibility of all members of staff to provide a high standard of care to patients they are involved with. This includes good infection prevention practice.
All staff have a responsibility to comply with Infection Prevention and Control policies and procedures.
You may not process or disclose any information of a confidential or personal nature relating to Sapphire or in respect of which Sapphire has a duty of confidence to any third party other than where you are obliged to disclose such information in the proper course of your employment or as required by law. Any failure to comply with this term of your employment will be treated as an act of misconduct under the Sapphire disciplinary procedure.
To be fully aware of and understand the duties and responsibilities arising from the Children’s Act 2004 in relation to child protection and safeguarding children and young people as this applies to the worker’s role within the organisation.
To also be fully aware of the principles and practice of safeguarding applies to adults, in line with The Care Act 2014, in relation to the worker’s role, which will include recognising the types and signs of abuse and neglect.
The worker’s line manager should be made aware and kept fully informed of any concerns which the worker may have in relation to safeguarding adults and/or child protection.
Everyone within Sapphire has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding, and promoting the welfare of adults, at risk of abuse / neglect, and children and young people ensuring that they are protected from harm.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,250.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Healthcare: 1 year (preferred)