We are pleased to announce the third and fourth topics in a schedule of medical cannabis online webinars, free for GPs and GMC registered doctors. These sessions are designed for busy GPs who want to find out more about current evidence for medical cannabis and its uses.
You can sign up to our third webinar ‘Psychiatric Indications for Medical Cannabis’ via Eventbrite by clicking here.
– Tuesday 21st April 12:30 – 13:00
– Wednesday 22nd April 19:00 – 19:30
Key topics covered by Dr James Rucker:
- Medical Cannabis and Psychiatry
- Round-up of current evidence for Medical Cannabis in Psychiatry
- Use of Medical Cannabis for psychiatric indications including ADHD, Anxiety, Agoraphobia, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Depression, Insomnia, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Tourette’s Syndrome and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
The fourth webinar is ‘An introduction to Medicinal Cannabis for Palliative Care’ via Eventbrite by clicking here.
– Tuesday 12th May 19:00 – 19:30
– Friday 15th May 12:15 – 12:45
Key topics covered by Dr Shaheen Khan:
- Medical Cannabis and Palliative Care
- Round-up of current evidence for Medical Cannabis in Palliative Care
- Use of Medical Cannabis for Palliative Care including relief of suffering by means of early identification, assessment and treatment of pain and other such as physical and psychosocial problems