Am I Suitable for treatment? Our referral process is designed to help determine which path is right for you. We see patients with a wide variety of conditions and guide them through the entire process, making it as safe and straightforward as possible to access the treatment you need.
How to be referred
Our multi-disciplinary team of clinicians see patients based on their specialty. Our referral process is designed to help determine which path is right for you. We see patients with a wide variety of conditions and guide them through the entire process, making it as safe and straightforward as possible to access the treatment you need.
Medical cannabis can be used as part of a treatment plan for a wide range of conditions, you can find out more about these on our conditions page.
At Sapphire, we operate predominantly on a clinician referral basis. This means that your GP or consultant refer you to Sapphire. You can also book a free eligibility consultation via our Assisted Referral form here.
- You can either book an appointment directly or get a referral from your GP or consultant. You can also contact us directly via the assisted referral form and arrange a free eligibility consultation. Download this pack if you would like to further discuss Sapphire with your doctor.
- We check through the information provided and at times require more information to ensure a referral is right for you. Once accepted, our support team will contact you to arrange an initial appointment.
- At your initial appointment, the specialist will review your medical history and care plans to understand the next stage in treatment and whether medicinal cannabis would benefit you. We collect a range of information from you, some in the form of questionnaires to help us monitor your treatment and advance knowledge about medical cannabis.
* Should your GP or consultant wish to seek further reassurance, we’d be happy to discuss these via email and phone on our Contact Us page.
The Sapphire Patient Support Network
Connecting our extensive network of patients
We meet many patients on different journeys. Some living with a distressing condition, others feeling isolated, we want to offer the opportunity to share experiences and support one another. This is open to all patients. To find out more and be involved, please complete the below:
Follow up appointments:
Prescription cost will vary based on individual needs and dosage.
* Appointments with the psychiatrist require a double appointment and therefore consultation fees are £500 for initial and £300 for follow-up appointments respectively.
Video Consultation Fees
Follow up appointments:
* Appointments with the psychiatrist require a double appointment and therefore consultation fees are £420 for initial and £250 for follow-up appointments respectively.
Report a Drug Side Effect
Open to anyone in the UK taking medicinal cannabis, whether you are a patient of Sapphire or not, we value all information on how you find using this innovative treatment.
RECEIVE EMAIL UPDATES
Sign up to hear news from Sapphire including our clinic openings and industry updates relating to access to medical cannabis